Digital Marketer / Content Creator at Owens and Xleywork Owens and Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-31
- Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
- Develop a robust social media strategy.
- Implement and manage marketing strategies in line with company goals and objectives.
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels in tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Post platform-specific content for general, informative, and marketing purposes
- Review posts, monitor SEO and user engagement; suggest content optimization techniques, conduct research on the best ways to increase traffic, and analyze key metrics to determine which initiatives work best
- Create, maintain & grow new and existing relevant social networks to increase clientele base.
- Provide feedback from social media trends & research and advise the business on how to scale.
- Manage social media budget for paid advertising, social media management tools, designs, etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, apps development, current technologies, and trends and adjust strategy as social media evolves.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while developing leads and collaborate with the sales team to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Compile end-of-month (EOM) reports showing results of social media interactions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in any discipline.
- Certification in Google Analytics & Google AdWords will be an added advantage.
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience in a retail/commercial environment.
- Experience in a Fashion industry is an added advantage.
- Must place a high premium on excellence as a standard.
- Must be business savvy & a strategic thinker.
- Ability to balance competing demands and respond well to change priorities.
- A desire to gain commercial exposure within a high-profile international fashion business.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated copy of CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 2nd February,2022.
Owens and Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe