Digital Marketer at Spectrum Microfinance Bankwork Spectrum Microfinance BankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-09
- Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer-centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan, and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self-sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for both conventional & digital media and advertising (Press, Radio, Television,Billboard, and Internet etc.) to drive awareness, leads and conversions.
- Creation, management of relevant social media outlets to generate awareness, leads,engagements and disseminate information.
- Content writing, research and strategy development.
- Copywriting and content creations for cross-platforms.
- Design/coordinate graphics design, branding & Marketing materials for various projects.
- Design office stationery and prints. Stock in required quantity & quality and as appropriate.
- Plan and coordinate experiential/activation activities.
- Build and manage community across web platforms and offline.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, andpromotions.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 21st March,2022.
Spectrum Microfinance Bank
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe