Digital Marketer at Metro Eyes Nigeria Limitedwork Metro Eyes Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2022-01-08
- Metro Eyes Nigeria Limited was founded in 1982 and commenced operations in 1984 in two practice domains: Ophthalmology and optometry services. Our strict adherence to industry standards and our relentless quest to serve people with care and respect has differentiated us from our contemporaries.
- Metroeyes has invested in the state of the art technology to ensure that our customers get the highest quality of health care. We have also formed alliances and partnerships with some global partners bringing the best practices as adopted in advanced countries to the shores of our great nation Nigeria.
- Identify trends and insights.
- Develop, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns and processes including marketing database management
- Coordinate the strategic functionality of social media platforms through integrated content marketing activities by also creating and deploying designs on all digital channels
- Ensure efficient performance of the Company’s website through SEO
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Corroborate with marketing teams in the execution of lead generational activities as may require
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Identify the latest trends and technologies related to the company’s industry
- Evaluate and analyze important metrics that affect company website traffic, semi quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising positions.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software.
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience and efficiently optimize all digital marketing platforms through executing, developing, and tracking content on all platforms. Interested candidates should be experienced in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. On or before 20th January,2022.
Metro Eyes Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe