Digital Marketer at DecorhubNGwork DecorhubNGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-18
DecorhubNG is an online destination for all thing home and garden. Our goal is to help people find the perfect home products to furnish their home with ease and at the right price. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Digital Marketer in Lagos.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Develop Blog post for company’s website
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae on or before 30th May, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe