Digital Marketer at Cobbler Care Limitedwork Cobbler Care Limited,placeLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-19
- Cobbler Care Limited, a Leather Work company in Ikeja, Lagos state.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain and Manageour social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights,
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Reports social media performance of the company periodically.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, info graphics, videos, etc.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers on all social media platforms.
- Establish a reputable online presence and work to improve brand presence.
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Develop a creative social media content calendar on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 23rd January,2022.
Cobbler Care Limited,
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe