Digital Marketer at Aspom Travel Agencywork Aspom Travel AgencyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-22
- Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress. Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our client's efficiency and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal-oriented, and team players.
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar
- Engage the audience and build social media presence.
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube (display and video)
- Analyze campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Advert Reports, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing
- Build Email Marketing List
- Run Google Ads
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree with proven work experience as a Social Media Executive.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Brand Marketing Experience
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and people skill
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Application Closing Date
- 7th March, 2022.
Aspom Travel Agency
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe