Digital Marketer at Aideplanet Limitedwork Aideplanet LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-03
Aideplanet Limited is a Human Resource Consulting organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting services across diverse sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Digital Marketer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are recruiting for the role of a Digital Marketer, to champion the business product and services out there online.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Market/Sell company product or services and meet or exceed weekly targets
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Good in Designing and creating a new sales strategy continuously
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and landing pages
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Work with your team members professionally to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect communications.
- Ensure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Candidate must reside within Ikorodu axis
- Minimum of OND
- Well skilled in the use of Social Media in boosting Sales and knows how to convert Sales leads to paid clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 10th July, 2020.
Note: Candidates applying must reside within Ikorodu
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe