Digital Credit Admin Officer at Credify360work Credify360placeLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-12
Credify360 - A fintech start up based in Lagos is looking for a Credit Admin Officer to facilitate its lending to clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- A fintech start-up based in Lagos is looking for a Credit Admin Officer to facilitate its lending to clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- The Credit Admin Officers responsibilities include assessing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial documentation, liaising with internal and external stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you should be computer savvy, comfortable with web and mobile applications and have a basic experience/understanding of digital lending practices.
- Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner, while ensuring we minimize risks.
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ documentation
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather more financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and recommend application for approval or rejection
- Monitor progress of existing loans and track repayment plans
- Maintain records of loan applications and forward reports to executives
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
- Preferred: Experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role/ previous experience with lending procedures and products
- Computer savvy and strong technical skills. (Must own a well functioning laptop)
- Ability to work both remotely and onsite when necessary
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets/ ad-hoc reports
- Strong analytical / risk management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 23rd January, 2021, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe