DevOps Engineer at Interswitchwork InterswitchplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-21
Interswitch, an integrated digital payments and commerce company, is hiring a DevOps Engineer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Implement, deploy and monitor robust, stable and highly available technology platforms (i.e. systems, applications and services) that drive Interswitch business solutions
Deployment of Applications:
- Build and Deployment Management (Jenkins) in a CI/CD workflow
- Automation of Server management, incident resolution and deployment processes
- Use of Chef, Puppet or Ansible for automation of processes, systems and server management.
Application Environment Management:
- Environment Management
- Ensure 24x7 Availability of all Deployment Environments.
- Linux and Windows operating systems management and Shell scripting.
- Cloud Solutions Management.
- Management of distributed systems and container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes container infrastructure and orchestration.
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- Configuration of Load Balancing Systems
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Deployment Environments.
- Ensure up-to date documentation on the Deployment Environments
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for the Switching Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of Managed Applications and Environments
- Co-ordinate the completion of activities within the team
- Customer Escalation management
- Resource Availability management
- Process Management (Creation/Update, Gap Identification/Elimination)
- Carry out Performance Management Reviews with the Team
- Co-ordinate Productivity enhancement activities within the Team
- Academic Qualification(s): Good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- Professional Qualification(s): Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) is an advantage
- Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe