DevOps Engineer at DRO Healthwork DRO HealthplaceNigeria (remote)Date Posted: 2022-03-16
- DRO Health is a healthcare solution aimed at providing all-round quality healthcare through an app.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Overseeing the data integrity of the DRO Health platforms
- Assisting in Quality Assurance testing of platforms
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent system problems
- Technical support and maintenance of existing applications and surrounding infrastructure.
- Degree in a Technical or a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field
- Must be able to work remotely and have the necessary tools to do so (Laptop, fast internet, etc.)
- Writes clean, structured code
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Good knowledge of Python/Django
- AWS (S3, RDS, EC2, Lightsail, Route 53, CodeDeploy, and more.)
- Docker, Ansible, Jenkins & GitHub Actions.
- Application Closing Date
- 31st March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe