Data Science / Machine Learning Manager at Glodariswork GlodarisplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-01-08
- Glodaris is a Global independent consultancy firm focusing on ICT, Lean Manufacturing System, Lean Six sigma Services, Data and Information Management, Data collection, Bigdata, Research and Innovation (R&I). We serve the private-sector, the public sector, the world’s top companies, countless new ventures, and governments and non-governmental organizations (NGO).
- Own machine learning products and roadmap
- Create vision for novel machine learning products
- Align stakeholders towards proposed product vision
- Understanding of machine learning metrics vs. business metrics
- Evangelize capabilities and successes of machine learning team within the company as well as in the wider ecosystem
- Hire machine learning talent who specialize across the machine learning lifecycle
- Collaborate and dive deep with product and business teams to identify potential use cases that can be solved with machine learning
- Understand how the business and its products and services work from the point of view of the customer
- Understand the business revenue streams and come up with original ideas for machine learning projects that improve the product or service, reduce costs, and automate manual processes.
- Tech Stack:
- Productivity, collaboration and communication tools.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Complete understanding of machine learning lifecycle from conception to production
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and persuasion skills to get buy-in from leaders, work with cross-functional teams
- Vision to create and collaborate on product features and roadmap with product and business managers
- Practical and theoretical understanding of machine learning and deep learning concepts, deployment and continual improvement of ML products
- Mentorship to individual machine learning contributors
- Program management alongside product and project managers
METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Resume and Cover letter) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 12th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe