Data Protection Analyst at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)work PricewaterhouseCooperplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-23
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Data Protection Analyst in Lagos.
Job ID: 228982WD
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with the management of the firm’s personal data inventory.
- Work with key internal stakeholders in the review of projects and related data to ensure compliance with local data protection regulations.
- Conduct data privacy risk assessment (DPRA) for existing and new projects and where necessary, complete and advise on data privacy impact assessment (DPIA).
- Develop and deliver data protection & privacy training to various business functions to raise employees awareness of data privacy and security issues.
- Provide support during NDPR compliance audits.
- Work with the firm’s Data Protection Office to deliver on data protection expectations’ and respond to clients’ data protection concerns.
- Assist with Data subject Requests resolution.
- Contribute to creating and updating applicable policies and procedures, in collaboration with other internal stakeholders.
- Participate in all technology related internal/external audits e.g. Information Security Compliance audit, ISMS audits, etc.
- Ensure all related incidents, breaches and violations are properly documented, remediated, closed
- and reviewed for future learning.
- Participate in carrying out disaster recovery exercises for servers and network links.
- This position reports to the firm’s Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- Training in Data protection/privacy.
- Experience in data protection and process documentation.
- Knowledge of Data Protection, disaster recovery processes, Business Impact Analysis, business continuity planning, etc.
- IT Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to develop and deliver technical and functional training on information security and data protection topics.
- Ability to multi-task various projects and deadlines.
- Up to 20%.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 6th September, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe