Data entry officer at unicane industries limitedwork Unicane industries limitedplaceLokoja, KogiDate Posted: 2021-12-26
Unicane Industries Limited was established and incorporated as a private limited company in the year 2013 under the company Acts of 1990. Unicane Industries Limited is a member of a long-standing group in Nigeria founded in 1953.The group is a leading ethanol producer in Africa and an industrial group of long experience and very good standing. The group is continuously expanding its activities which now count a wide range of agro-allied activities that include cassava to ethanol processing and refining. At present, its factory is located in Jamata, Kogi State.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Computer Science. Additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Data Entry Officer.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Officer or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter + Resume on or before 5th January, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Unicane industries limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe