Data Entry Officer at Life Centre Medical Serviceswork Life Centre Medical ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-03
Life Centre Medical Services is a medical facility that provides top-notch diagnostic services including Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Serology, Co-vid-19 Tests, Nanny Screen Packages, Wellness check, Hormonal Assays, Immunology and Hematology and Home Sample Collection. We combine leadership, precision, technology and sound medical knowledge.
- Collection, storage, management, quality, and protection of data.
- Assists in implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations.
- Assists in acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Assists in generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Assists to develop reports and analysis.
- Assists in generating tests result and sending to appropriate team for distribution
- Assists in processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Assists to identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
- Assists in informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Assists in storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 2 - 5 years of experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Deadline: Jan 5, 2022
- Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiters.
Life Centre Medical Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe