Data Analyst - Nigeria IHP at Palladiumwork PalladiumplaceBauchiDate Posted: 2022-02-09
- Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
- The Data Analyst will have some experience and up-to-date knowledge and skills in M&E and MIS for health systems and healthcare provision.
- S/he must be familiar with the HMIS data context at the State level and working with health facilities and LGA for data collection, reporting and use.
- She/he should have experience with USAID / International donor programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Demography, Statistics, Social Sciences, Public Health, Health Information Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of working in M&E / HMIS for public health.
- Experience in using NHMIS Tools and DHIS2
- Competency in MS Word and Excel.
- Good oral and / or written communication skills.
- Experience in facilitation of training workshops and onsite mentoring of health workers.
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe