Data Analyst (MIS) at Ascentech Service Limitedwork Ascentech Service LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-21
- Ascentech Service Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.
- Creating and maintaining reports in Excel & MS SQL Server that allows the company to get information on daily business activities.
- Preparation of monthly Performance Status Reports to Senior Management
- Collate, Analyze and Present company performance details quarterly and Half-yearly.
- Provide information to management and meet weekly to ensure consistency in data and information across the company.
- Generate, maintain, analyze & present daily/ weekly/ monthly Sales, Quality, and Client Service reports.
- Creating MIS/ Dashboard report and presenting it to the concern Department.
- Make company performance reports and analyze them from company prospect.
- Design reporting formats to provide accurate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Produce and support existing reports and processes
- Review history of current reporting used to analyze for time utilization, consistency and accuracy.
- Monitor implementation of MIS processes and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Standardize similar reports across clients, departments, and teams.
- Ad Hoc data collection, analysis, and reporting as required. (I. e. Data/ Field Formatting, Data Storage, and Report Generation.
- Maintain all details of service agreements with clients.
- Understand requirements, design formats, deploy formats, follow up with Business development Team, Client Services Department, and Quality team and validate data.
- Prepare Quality dashboards to report progress made through quality initiatives and report overall quality level in the organization.
- Preparing Workflow MIS reports and forecasting workforce availability based on data collected and trend analysis.
- Undertake Trend Analysis of Data and Automation of reports.
- Day-to-Day Analysis of MIS Reports
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc)
- 1-2 years of experience as a data analyst
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 17th May, 2022.
Ascentech Service Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe