Data Analyst at Willers Solutions Limitedwork Willers Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-12
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client is recruiting to fill the position of a Data Analyst in Lagos.
- We are looking to fill the role of a Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management of data sources, and guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of data.
- Responsible for reviewing source data and processing documents for data for entry purposes
- Key data from source documents into the system
- Responsible for reconciling data reports and results
- Responsible for the analyses and interpretation of data using a variety of statistical techniques, with a focus on the accuracy of information
- Ensure all entered data are accurate and complete
- Get data from both primary and secondary sources, and maintain data systems.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy
- BSc degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 0 - 2 years Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 15th February, 202,using ''Data Analyst'' as the subject of the mail.
Willers Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe