Data Analysis and Reporting Specialist at Kimberly-Clarkwork Kimberly-ClarkplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-23
Kimberly-Clark - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Data Analysis and Reporting Specialist in Lagos
Ref. ID: 803884
- Lead performance management reporting and provide decision support to the management to optimize manufacturing costs and meeting operational objectives
- Liaising with Planning to agree on all material requirements for production.
- Daily reconciliation of physical material consumption to SAP after every production run & ensuring that all adjustments are rightly processed on SAP
- Report operations performance, including material variance analysis and work with mill operations team to investigate results and take corrective actions where necessary daily
- Provide timely and accurate decision support, reporting to management to assist in optimizing manufacturing cost and meeting plant objectives
- Conduct SAP health check for issued and returned stock to drive inventory record accuracy
- Conduct periodic health-checks for materials, semi-finished product and finished products master data information including production routings
- Ensure all material returns & NCR’s are processed and captured correctly on SAP
- Support operations and R&D team by ensuring availability of materials for trial runs and the right accounting treatment of trial resources
- Work closely with Planning team to ensure timeous and accurate consideration of realistic operational metrics in planning to prevent stock-out or excessive inventory
- Partake in stock count and ensure adherence to financial procedures during stock counts and reconciling of counts
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalence in Accounting with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Logistic experience or equivalent qualification with 1-year experience, preferably within a FMCG environment.
- Computer literate with Office Package proficiency
- SAP exposure is an added advantage
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- A role in the new Lagos Mill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe