Customer Support Specialist - Hausa & English at Boltwork BoltplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-08-07
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We are hiring a Customer Support Specialist - Hausa & English in Abuja Municipal, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
- We are looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for users of all Bolt products, regardless of their country of location.
- Let’s build the future of moving around cities together!
What you'll be doing
- Represent Bolt in any Hausa and English spoken markets
- Support all Bolt's users across all channels, including real time contacts, and help them get the most out of our apps
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt's customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment.
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be ready to work full-time in shifts, including weekends
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Bolt
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written Hausa & English skills
- Be passionate about new technologies, ride-sharing and food.
- Motivating compensation
- No corporate BS - we’re moving too fast for that
- Modern office in the city centre - it's easy to get here from any part of the city
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team
- Impactful work - you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe