Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics) at 54genework 54geneplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-31
54gene, a Biotechnology company, is hiring a Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics) in Lagos.
- The Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics) is responsible for providing superior service with each customer interaction in a friendly and timely manner.
- S/he manages customers queries and complaints by maintaining a high level of standard that support 54gene’s reputation.
- They collaborate with all departments to develop a framework for excellent support and drive efficient first response time, average response time, total handle time for the Diagnostics business.
- Communicate with customers through various 54gene channels (chat, phone and email)
- Manage the platforms as it relates to resolving customer issues (ticket opening)
- Provide a first step resolution of customer-related issues as it relates to Diagnostics platforms issues (consumers and providers)
- Keep record of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Escalate issues to various departments and coordinate the implementation of corrective measures related to Diagnostics platforms (consumers and providers)
- On an ongoing basis, generate insights that guide and improve 54gene’s image amongst consumers
- Provide feedback to various departments on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all time
- Periodically survey customers to identify customers perception on 54gene’s strengths and opportunities in the Diagnostics market in Nigeria
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide customer service levels within the framework of “Going the Extra Mile”, but not to the detriment of 54gene.
Education & Certifications:
- High School Diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to stay calm when customers are upset
- Comfortable using computers
- Good listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to follow-through
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences, internally and externally
- Ability to build rapport and connect with people
- Solid understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM/client database software systems
- Understanding of diagnostics and the science focus of the business
- Ability to thrive in a complex, cross-functional and science-driven environment
- Cross-cultural competency; ability to work with a diverse team
- English fluency; fluency in Yoruba, Igbo and/or Hausa will be a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in the medical field (as a medical or diagnostics representative)
- Previous experience in customer support would be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe