Customer Support Representative at Tizeti Network Limitedwork Tizeti Network LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-27
Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Customer Support Representative in Lagos.
- Receiving or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call centre team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call centre metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.1 or HND in Administration or related fields.
- Sound knowledge of Customer management (ITIL is an added advantage)
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Applicant must have at 2-3 years working experience.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Tizeti Network Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe