Customer Support Officer / Front Desk Officer at Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited - Kadunawork Tomato Jos Farming and Processing LimitedplaceKadunaDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited is hiring a Customer Support Officer / Front Desk Officer in Kaduna.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the reception is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens,forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or office.
- Resolve and document customer complains or refer to appropriate office.
Letting customers know about other products the company offers and passing leads to the sales team.
- Managing customer relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Direct or share with customers online resources, training guides, FAQs, etc that will benefit them on company or product knowledge.
- Create and maintain accurate reports about customer interactions and following up on progress.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience and organizational revenue.
- Make all company’s hotel and flight reservations
- Performing specific administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required for the Job
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 1 - 2 years of customer relationship experience.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must have an outstanding knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, MS Office, Email.
- Attention to details
- Ability to deal with an emergency in a timely and effective manner.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently.
- Presentable and friendly with outstanding people’s skills
- Additional Qualifications and Experience That Will Set You Apart
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of CRM software.
- Hands on experience with office equipment.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Strong management and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong oral expression in communicating information and ideas clearly so that others will understand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and current Resume on or before 30th March, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Tomato Jos Farming and Processing Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe