Customer Success Executive at Afrilearnwork AfrilearnplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-17
Afrilearn, an educational technology company, is hiring a Customer Success Executive in Lagos.
- Maintain solid knowledge of Afrilearn product to resolve customer complaints effectively
- Process orders, requests, forms, inquiries, feedback and suggestions
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Proactively sell Afrilearn to new customers while keeping old ones highly excited
- Communicate with customers through various channels and respond promptly to inquiries
- Provide feedback on customers top complaints, desires and wants
- Manage a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree, High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Experience using computers and working with customer support.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to use and interpret excel, google sheets, and the likes
N70,000 - N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send all four (4) Application requirements below in one single email on or before 26th August, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should submit the applications below:
- Prepare and Attach your updated CV
- Write a short brief on why you’d like to join the Afrilearn Team
- As a Customer Success Executive, how would you ensure registered users are converted to paying users? Attach in the same email as a separate document.
- Include your salary expectation in the email
Note: Only candidates who fulfill the following criteria above will be shortlisted for the job.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe