Customer Service Representative at GIG Logistics - Asaba, Deltawork GIG LogisticsplaceAsaba, DeltaDate Posted: 2021-01-11
GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Customer Service Representative in Asaba, Delta.
Work hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Qualification / Requirements
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study
- 1 year in Customer Service experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support
- Residing in Edo, Asaba, Onitsha.
- N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 27th February, 2021, using the Job Title and your present location as the subject of the mail e.g "Customer Service Representative / Asaba".
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe