Customer Service Representative at Corporate World Wearwork Corporate World WearplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-11-21
Corporate World Wear, an Online Fashion retail company, is hiring a Customer Service Representative in Lagos.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- OND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 30th November, 2020.
Corporate World Wear
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe