Customer Service Executive at Myrtle Management Consultantswork Myrtle Management ConsultantsplacePort harcourt, RiversDate Posted: 2020-07-12
Myrtle Management Consultants - Our client is a logistics company professionally supporting its clients timely, efficiently, securely, affordably, and professionally with supply chain management solutions to support their project, contract, e-commerce, onsite logistics.
Their goal is to be the known for a renowned customer service delivery in the business and to develop and maintain a best -in -class infrastructure to ensure employee satisfaction, which drives customer loyalty leading to sustained profit growth and creating improved company value. Located in the heart of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State with the vision to cover the South- South region, they seek to hire a professional and young Customer Service Executive to join their growing team and promote their business goals and objectives.
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace shipments as required
- Utilize Process Monitors and Workflows on daily basis
- Ensure timely movement and delivery of freight to customers
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes
- Ensure accurate and timely client invoicing
- Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, exceeding customer service expectations
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Always meet compliance to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer’s policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Ensure all customers' service work order and service contract, standard operating procedures, SLAs are followed and update
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company procedures
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed
- Maintain logs and records of calls, hard copies of customer files and billing activities and other information.
- Monitor the route and status of field team to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field team
- 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of transportation documentation and terms is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
Deadline for submission is July 18, 2020. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration is competitive.
Method of Application
interested qualified candidates should click here to apply
Myrtle Management Consultants
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe