Customer Liaison Officer at Stern & Kaywork Stern & KayplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-19
Stern & Kay is a management consulting firm providing consulting services to organisations to help them anticipate and identify human capital management needs. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Customer Liaison Officer in Lagos.
- We are seeking an efficient and organised liaison officer with good communication skills (oral and written communication) to coordinate between organisation and customers.
- In this role, the person builds and maintains mutually beneficial relationships, facilitates communications and coordinates activities with peoples and organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyse, and utilise data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business.
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity.
- Ensure questions that arise from additional contact and manager ring backs are directed to the correct place for resolution and escalated if required.
- Develop and foster relationships with the clients, stakeholders, and other entities.
- Ensure customers are kept fully informed of developments/progress.
- Act as a positive representation of the business.
- Liaise with customers to identify and discuss reason for additional contact.
- Identify and implement solutions to resolve any issues that may result in a dissatisfied customer.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts third parties.
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in related course with 1 - 3 years work experience.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written communication)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos Island, Eti-osa and its environ.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 28th February, 2021, using the position applied for as subject.
Stern & Kay
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe