Customer Experience Trainer at Carlcare Services Center Limited. - Kano, Port Harcourt - Rivers and Onitsha - Anambra.work Carlcare Services Center LimitedplaceKano, Port Harcourt - Rivers and Onitsha - AnambraDate Posted: 2021-02-18
Carlcare Services Center Limited - We are hiring Customer Experience Trainers in Kano, Port Harcourt - Rivers and Onitsha - Anambra.
- Customer Service Trainer conducts focused training needs assessments to facilitate on-the-job coaching, developing training material and organizing and evaluating training programs for all front desk reception staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers group and individual training covering Carlcare’s process, customer service, soft skills and behavioural skills.
- Develops training curriculum and/or recommends programs that meet Carlcare goals and objectives.
- Formulates and determines instructional methods, such methods as Online and Offline training delivery for individual and group.
- Coordinates and performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Assist and Evaluates effectiveness of training programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in training objectives and methods.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed Degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curriculum, and methodology.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Implementation and facilitation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and programs;
- Consultation and collaboration with individuals and departments on complex training issues;
- Assessment of training needs and objectives, and designing and developing responsive programs and initiatives;
- Design and development of comprehensive training plans, curriculum, and aids.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment, and may require travel to Carlcare owned service centres.
- N55,000 - N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 25th march, 2021.
Carlcare Services Center Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe