Customer Account Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeriawork Peugeot Automobile NigeriaplacekadunaDate Posted: 2019-03-14
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Customer Account Officer in Kaduna
- Provides support to overall sales effectiveness by implementing credit control processes through extension of credit to customers who are deemed a good credit risk, and minimizing risk of loss from bad debts by restricting or denying credit to customers who are not a good credit risk.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Reviews all customer applications for credit and evaluates customers' creditworthiness using standard appraisal instrument in line with organizational policy.
- Monitors debt recovery procedures working with the sales, customer and account receivable officers.
- Prepares monthly customer credit performance reports.
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
Education & Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting.
- 2-3 year's cognate post qualification experience and 2 years working experience in Debt Collection/Prevention would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 27th March, 2019.
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information