Credit Underwriting Strategist at The Concept Groupwork The Concept GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-09-03
The Concept Group - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Credit Underwriting Strategist in Lagos.
- Develop strategies to determine loan risk and customer behavioral trends.
- Ability to articulate the underwriting process into actionable pieces of information that can be leveraged by the underwriters.
- Develop, build and prioritize risk into classes.
- Develop strategies that can enable risk control.
- Develop a strong analysis framework that will guide the underwriting process.
- Ability to detect and understand competitive differentiators that make the difference from other processes.
- Ability to balance the act between profitability and growth for the organization.
- Build a well-defined strategy and process for underwriters to understand carrier appetite when
- Underwriting high-risk profiles.
- Build clearly a defined business structure for proper decision-making.
- Ability to build and develop processes that can align the goal and focus of the business.
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any relevant field with 2 or more years of experience.
- A knack for figures and a passion for analysis and process optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS principles and changes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 2nd October, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Concept Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe