Credit Risk Officer at Alert Microfinance bankwork Alert Microfinance bankplace Lagos Island, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-09
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Carry out a risk assessment of all loan applications and recommend approval as applicable.
- Improve and embed a risk management culture within the Bank.
- Liaise with the Departmental head to send relevant reports to regulators i.e. CBN and others.
- Ensure the Bank remains compliant in line with local regulations and internal policy requirements.
- Conduct a risk profile exercise to ascertain the residual level of risk exposure in the Bank.
- Report all due repayments in the Bank’s Risk Assets.
- Performs first level review and evaluation on all retail requests to ensure all recommendations are made in line with the Bank's risk acceptance criteria for specific retail loan product
- Confirms that all retail credit requests presented by the business offices through the bank's workflow platforms have all required data completed and supporting documents are attached for scrutiny for an informed lending decision making.
- Conducts internal credit checks is done within the bank for any retail credit presented, while further providing due interpretation for the credit check reports to ascertain credit worthiness of the customer.
- Conduct detailed collateral analysis, paying due attention to collateral acceptability.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Accounts, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics.
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience as a Credit Risk Officer in a Microfinance Bank
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving, Critical reasoning, detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using "Credit Risk Officer" as the subject of the email on or before 12th November, 2021
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Alert Microfinance bank
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe