Credit Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting - Port Harcourt, Riverswork Michael Stevens ConsultingplacePort harcourt, RiversDate Posted: 2020-10-08
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a reputable financial institution requires suitable FEMALE candidates for the position of a Credit Officer in Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- We are looking for a Credit Officer to facilitate lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Credit Officer responsibilities include preparing loan applications, evaluating clients' financial information and calculating risk ratios. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience.
- Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner, while ensuring we comply with the law.
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients' financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics / Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 1years experience.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 15th October, 2020, with the Job Title as subject of the email.
Michael Stevens Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe