Credit Officer at Koloó - Ibadan & Ogbomoshowork KoloóplaceOgbomosho, Ibadan, OyoDate Posted: 2022-05-10
Koloó is a financial technology company engaged in providing technology-driven financial services. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Credit Officer in Ibadan, Oyo.
- Continually grow market share (specific to target market) by effective management of individual customer relationships
- Market / sell Koloó product and service offerings to target customers
- Create, manage and own risk assets, through a very thorough customer selection and controlled risk availment process without compromising portfolio profitability, and in compliance with management policies.
- Define market-specific strategies.
- Initiate credit requests that meet set risk acceptance criteria and target market definition.
- Obtain adequate information in respect of each facility request/prospect to conduct preliminary credit screening.
- Perform preliminary credit screening to confirm that facility requests meet Koloó’s target market and risk acceptance criteria.
- Create credit facility proposals for individual/business credits within stipulated limits and guidelines as defined by risk management policies and procedures.
- Manage risk exposures in line with approved risk management policies.
- Develop and implement appropriate responses on a case-by-case basis to manage delinquency.
- Proactively identify potential delinquency in existing exposures on a continuous basis and support the risk management function in ensuring efficient administration of all credit recovery activities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside a Cover Letter on or before 6th June 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe