Credit Analyst & Collections Officer at Zerofinance Limitedwork Zerofinance LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Zerofinance Limited, an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, Tablets, etc is recruiting to fill the position of Credit Analyst & Collections Officer in Lagos.
- Zerofinance is looking for a smart, motivated, and analytical Credit Analyst & collections Officer to join our Lending team. He or she will have responsibility for providing Zerofinance customers with a leading experience and a thorough credit risk assessment as they apply to pay in installments for their orders.
- This will involve high judgment and frequent interaction with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure decisions are sound and well understood. The Credit Analyst will also support the monitoring, management and recovery of the entire receivable portfolio.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes, strong attention to detail and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced and often ambiguous environment. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a fast paced, highly demanding and often ambiguous environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Evaluate credit applications – analyzing data from financial statements, credit reference agencies, application forms and other third party sources to arrive at fast, fair, and appropriate credit decisions
- Communicate with customers – requires strong Customer Obsession as a Zerofinance representative in credit-related communication with the customers
- Improve processes – work with internal teams to understand the systems and variables that affect credit management decisions, and drive improvements in the logic, tools and processes, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
- Monitor credit performance – monitoring of Accounts Receivables with emphasis on customer repayments.Loan recovery & repossession- Handle inbound and outbound calls for past due accounts, while maintaining composure and professionalism. Coordinate and execute repossession and liquidation of loans as needed to mitigate losses.
- Professional traits required for this position include but not limited to:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Is passionate about customers
- Is creative, and data driven
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Results oriented
- Proven Credit Risk and collections experience
- Robust analytical skills, including the ability to dive deep into details and work hands-on
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Be able to hit the ground running and solve your own problems
- Be a team player, with a passion for the customer as well as the business
- Able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong business judgment and good instincts
- Creative & Data driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 30th April, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information