Creator Marketing Specialist at Flutterwavework FlutterwaveplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-02
- Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
- Responsible for implementing tactics to expand our creator audience and drive thoughtful engagement across our platforms
- Working to create a positive and engaging experience for users on the platform and for followers on social media
- Growing, monitoring, and incentivizing creator communities across social networks and digital channels
- Engage in a combination of community engagement that drives brand awareness and customer acquisition. It’ll also be customer advocacy that drives retention
- Take the lead on defining what our community is, and segment them in a system that helps us give and extract value effectively
- Manage all community-led offline efforts
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to leverage content and other assets to engage and inspire our community.
- Play a key role in shaping our voice
- Lead all the comms initiatives across all segments of our community.
- Relay valuable insights to relevant stakeholders across the business
- Responsible for optimizing our performance across multiple channels, based on the insights you’ve garnered
- Monitor trends and use them to guide our efforts
- Write regular reports that will pack insightful punches and inform our future initiatives.
- You have proven experience fostering communities across multiple platforms e.g. Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.
- Experience with offline events and communities is not a requirement, but it’s a nice-to-have
- You’re very familiar with the creator space
- You have experience creating content across a range of formats
- You have an understanding of digital trends, how they work, and how they change fast
- You have experience using analytics tools and suites
- You’re a persuasive writer, with strong verbal communication skills to go with it
- You’re comfortable executing email campaigns or running basic ads. It’s not a requirement, but it’s nice to have
- Your first instinct is to be optimistic and positive, even under pressure
- You have an insatiable appetite for trends and the pulse of the zeitgeist
- You have a high fluency in the world of social across all major platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn)
- You have strong project management skills
- You’re comfortable working effectively in a fast-paced, kind, and excellent team
- You have a very experimental mindset, and understand that the work is never truly in its final form
- You are result-oriented because while content isn’t just good because it’s pretty, it’s great because it produces results that data can show us.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe