Creative Media Designer (Associate) at CcHUBwork CcHUBplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-28
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Creative Media Designer (Associate) in Herbert Macaulay Way, Adekunle, Lagos.
- As Creative Associate, you will be responsible for translating conceptual design ideas into innovative and expressive multi-media assets, across digital and offline media.
- You are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, are detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- As an innovative individual, you take the customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials for both internal use and external communications.
- This role reports to the Creative Lead.
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Design visual concepts and graphics for product illustrations, logos & websites.
- Develop multimedia campaign assets (videos, animations, gifs & pictures).
- Design Visual brand assets that convey accurate messaging and undertone as dictated by the project.
- Determine size, font style & arrangement of illustrative material based on agreed brief.
- Incorporate recommended changes into final designs.
- Advise on best practices & optimizations throughout design projects.
- Contribute to team effort by sitting in on conceptual design meetings and offering opinions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Creative Lead.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premier Pro & After Effects.
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with little supervision
- Awareness of best practice, legalities and new developments in public relations/marketing communications
- Ability to research and understand complex subject matter to produce succinct, engaging creative visuals for different audiences
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work on own initiative within set guidelines and as part of a team.
- The ability to build relationships and influence others based on sound professional knowledge
- Flexible, proactive, able to generate ideas and create solutions to problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe