Creative Designer at Uraga Real Estatework Uraga Real EstateplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-23
- Uraga Real Estate is the real estate business unit of the Honeywell Group. The Company invests and develops in all sectors of the real estate market in Nigeria and other select West African countries, to include Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial/ distribution warehouses, other commercial properties and the hospitality sector.
- Plan and illustrate concept by studying information and materials; designing drafts getting for final concepts.
- Develop concepts, graphics (including animations) and layouts for products, illustrations, banners etc. Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief and within specified timeline.
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Incorporate changes/concepts recommended by the stakeholders into the final design and obtaining required approval/sign off.
- Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects where necessary.
- Create rough and final cuts by ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Create animation graphic videos
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- Originality, Creativity and a passionate interest in design, storytelling skills, film and video editing;)
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Written and spoken communication skills.
- A passion for excellence.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in.
- Using graphic design and other relevant software.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 7th April,2022.
Uraga Real Estate
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe