Corporate Sales Trainee Associate at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-04-07
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Corporate Sales Trainee Associate in Abuja.
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate is responsible for managing assigned business portfolio, including prospective accounts within the territory/region.
- He is responsible for revenue protection, secures new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory/region portfolio.
- Aside from revenue drive, he is meant to ensure an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times.
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes; structured plan created and followed through to achievement of targets.
- Manages and oversees the different account within territory/region portfolio.
- All clients are transitioned smoothly to the relevant account team.
- Deliver excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure all customers complaint are logged with support and are quickly resolved, work with support to deliver on our SLA’s.
- Ensure that new business with existing customers are quickly provisioned within agreed timeframe.
- Engage in good teamwork, by sharing successes and failures, helping others to learn best practices.
- Strengthen working relationship with the team by encouraging collaboration.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Understands and complies with all company requirements. Can be relied upon to act respectfully and ethically.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines.
- 0-2 years post NYSC.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence.
- Intellectual, analytic & creative ability to learn quickly and propose innovative solutions.
- Strong communicators who work well within a team.
- Excellent communication ,interpersonal, problem solving & multi-tasking skills.
- Post NYSC industry experience at the minimum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 19th April, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe