Corporate Sales Officer - Furniture and Interior Design Business at Artee Groupwork Artee GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-10-22
Artee Group - The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest-growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
- Develop annual business plan & budget
- Lead sales & marketing initiatives
- Recruit, train, motivate and manage a team of sales executives in the field
- Establish new business contacts to promote the company's successful range of merchandise
- Respond and prepare to the required tender process
- Oversee all existing Accounts / Customers to ensure repeat business and high customer satisfaction levels
- Initiate New business meetings and make presentations on Office, Home & Hotels furniture on quality, interior design & modular concepts
- Co-ordinate fulfilment of an Order
- Manage Customer expectations and handle after Sales complaints through the Production and Fulfilment team
- Servicing existing & new clients.
- Look for new business opportunities by contacting & developing relationship with existing customer.
- Generates new leads for a potential client through cold calls / email / referrals.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Develop & make a presentation of company products and services to existing & potential clients.
- Replying to client enquiry over phones / email by sending quotation / pro forma invoice/ sales invoice in consultation with reporting manager.
- Coordinate with Categories Manager, to get the required information to be able to service customers properly.
- Strong follows up with a client to know the status of a quotation sent.
- Should be a good negotiator to get orders from existing & new clients.
- Follow up with a client to collect outstanding dues on time.
- Minimum of 2 years in a Sales Manager capacity
- Must have experience in sales of furniture / interior design
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Strong & effective team management & leadership qualities are a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential
- A natural flair for sales and enjoys the thrill of closing a deal.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, on or before 31st October, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe