Copywriter and Content Creator at Flutterwavework FlutterwaveplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-02
- Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the brand or product’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with the broader marketing and design teams from concept development to delivery of final product
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- 1 - 2 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe