Content Writer at Transsnet Groupwork Transsnet GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-04
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Content Writer in Lagos (Ikeja, Opebi)
- Come up with fun and innovative ideas for content and storytelling to grow the Boombuzz page
- Generate stories daily (In-App)
- Generate groundbreaking story ideas in the music industry within which we operate
- Become responsible for interviews and reviews from various events
- Produce two Tv shows and podcasts weekly
- Handle celebrity interviews monthly on the prerogative of his/her line manager and requests made by associate departments.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of relevant newsroom experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Must have a passion for reporting news with excellent discernment to news ingenuity
- The ability to generate groundbreaking story ideas in the music industry within which we operate
- The ability to create great content in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 5th February, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe