Content Writer at Selar (Remote)work SelarplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-24
Selar.co - All-in-one ecommerce store builder for digital products and services. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Content Writer in Lagos.
We have two goals for the content we create at Selar:
- Create content that's relevant to our users and grows our social media pages and engagement, this cuts across various topics. You can check out our blog: Selar.co
- Create content that markets Selar, drives engagements, which will eventually lead to increased users and growth
- You'll be responsible for writing 4 - 6 SEO rich blog posts, one of which will be an interview (see our Passion2Profit) series for context
- You'll also be responsible for generating 1 lead generation document, could be a checklist, report, or mini doc, that will be used to drive user registration and sign ups.
- 4 - 6 SEO rich blog posts (including one interview post)
- 2 email newsletters a month
- 1 lead generation doc
KPIs you'll be assesed by on the job:
- Blog post views
- Links click through when we promote links
- Lead gen downloads
- SEO keyword research
- Creative writing
- Sales copy writing
- Great grammar & punctuation
- Hashtag & keyword research.
- To be successful at this role, you need to Know Selar's product indepthly - this is the most important thing to us - you also need to be committed, creative and innovative with the content you create. Grammar, tone, and clarity is very key in how we communicate our brand with Selar. We're a friendly brand.
- N35,000 - N50,000 per month - negotiable, with room for increment as you performance increases.
- Stock options available for teammates that stay up to 1 year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
- When submitting your application, there's a section called "Message to Hiring Manager", add links to your best written content, and then share 4 topic Ideas for Selar with a one sentence summary of what they'll be about:
- 2 generic content (anything) that can drive engagement on our blog - @tryselar
- 2 ideas for a blog post marketing any feature on Selar, e.g our courses feature.
- You are required to share just topic ideas and one sentence summaries, not the full post.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe