Content Writer at Eden Care and Resourcing Limitedwork Eden Care and Resourcing LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-04
Eden Care and Resourcing Limited - We allow you focus on your professional goals and aspirations, we specialize in the placement of competent staff for organizations. We do not only hire & place staff, we also engage organizations in capacity building for enhanced corporate effectiveness.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve SEO and readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to write and publish content.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Publish Content on WordPress.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Write Flawless content- Free from typographical errors and grammatical errors.
- Write in a conversational tone.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- SEO Business content writing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High level of organization.
- Research and write engaging content on topics you know nothing about.
- Work under pressure.
- Meet deadlines.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle multiple projects concurrently
- Communicate Effectively.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 17th January,2022.
- Important Information If Interested, reply with:
- An original and formatted 2500 words article written by you in your own words on Coffee Business Ideas. Please write for a global audience.
Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe