Content Developer at Corporate Headhunters Limitedwork Corporate Headhunters LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-19
Corporate Headhunters Limited is a human resource consulting firm based here in Lekki, Lagos with more than 6 years’ experience in the consulting business.
We are specialised in the business of recruiting and placement of technical, executive, administrative and operations personnel for mostly Oil & Gas, Industrial, Engineering, Technology as well as the Service-Oriented sectors.
We are currently in need of a Content Developer to assist in creating engaging posts including jobs post on all our social media platforms.
LOCATION – Lekki, Lagos (But will work from home for now)
REPORTS TO – Executive Search and Placement Manager
- Maintaining our social media presence across various digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn especially for our job posts.
- Write clear marketing content to promote our strength and services.
- Provide weekly reports regarding viewership, followership and subscribers.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs.
- Review website regularly to check for errors, omissions, invalid or inappropriate content.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and share as content on various social media channels.
- To understand the target audience and write the content to engage them and reply Direct Messages (DMs) promptly.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Has a good eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Should be very proficient with content management software.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Has Good Reporting and Presentation Skills.
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop, graphics etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Good time-management skills
- Good Knowledge of SEO, SMM, PPC & Email marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytical tools and basic knowledge of HTML
- Good user experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Corel draw
- Solid experience in social media management an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates for this role should send an updated copy of their CV (including links to previous work done) to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should “Content Developer”
Corporate Headhunters Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe