Content creator at Zylus Group Internationalwork Zylus Group InternationalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-18
- Zylus Group International is a fast-growing, privately owned, and internationally recognized business capital organization with interests in Real Estate, Investment, Human Capital Development, Agriculture, Designs and Printing, Media, Transport and Logistics, Travel and Tours, and many more. Our corporate culture speaks Professionalism, Excellence, Integrity, Knowledge, and Service to offering top-notch services to all our partners across all our operational subsidiaries.
- The company’s operation is governed and guided by a strict Code of Ethics which sets the pace for its operations, commitment to excellence, and professionalism. With the support of her committed team, Zylus Group International has grown tremendously in revenue, size, and strength. While maximizing the business potentials of her esteem valued client base, both locally and internationally.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers andpromote company initiatives.
- Create various content typeswith relevant style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or a similar field.
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 20th January,2022.
Zylus Group International
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe