Contact Centre Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bankwork Stanbic IBTC BankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-21
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Contact Centre Officer - Hausa in Lagos Island, Lagos
- Agents are to ensure customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty) in their day-to-day activity as well as provide channels to improve on the current processes to enhance world-class service delivery to clients.
- Also to act as the first contact person for all clients’ enquiries
Contact clients and provide pension service information via outgoing calls:
- Make daily outbound calls as well as assist customers who have enquiries.
- Maintain warm, cheerful and professional responses to clients' enquiries.
- Follow up calls of clients with peculiar enquiries and requests as well as liaising with other departments regarding clients’ issues.
- Achieve customer loyalty and retention.
- Continuous feedback surveys to understand the client’s perception of SIPML’s service and identify areas that need improvement.
- Telemarketing of SIPML products and services via customer loyalty campaigns
Provide prompt resolution of requests on Remedy Helpdesk:
- Achieve100% treatment of Calls and SMS requests on Remedy Helpdesk within service level agreement.
- Achieve zero error rate in Remedy Helpdesk resolutions and 100% reconciliation of all requests on Remedy.
- Ensure Zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Process all Transactional Notification Service (TNS) for clients:
- Achieve ≥95% monthly SMS delivery rate.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of all call/SMS logged requests on Remedy.
- Achieve zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Document all call information on NAV Notes Management:
- Ensure interactions are captured on NAV for all outgoing Calls as well as SMS.
- Agents must ensure a 100% tagging of client’s interaction for SIPML clients.
Providing reports on telephone interactions with clients:
- Accurate and Timely collation and submission of weekly, monthly and yearly error-free reports assigned to agents.
Displaying Professionalism/Product knowledge when interacting clients:
- Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing compassion and a pleasant personality
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages. Hausa and either Yoruba/Aba
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Stanbic IBTC Bank
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe