Community development and engagement Associate at Afrika Startup Labwork Afrika Startup LabplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-08-28
Afrika Startup Lab is looking for a Community development and engagement Associate.
ASL is a social enterprise whose mission is to empower entrepreneurs solving Africa’s biggest challenges by bridging the information and resource gap. Our first program is a completely free mentorship program pairing entrepreneurs with experienced professionals across several fields. Mentorship sessions span from venture exploration, investment readiness advisory, leadership / interpersonal advisory to function specific advisory.
ASL has a wealth of ideas and programs we would like to explore to advance our mission. That’s where you come in.
As a Community Development and Engagement Associate, a few things you will be tasked with are:
- Partnership Development with various organizations such as incubators, accelerators and universities
- Community Outreach and engagement with the African Startup Ecosystem
- Participating in various digital marketing efforts
This role is for you if:
- You are passionate about social impact
- You are curious about exploring the promise of opportunity and talent that Africa bears
- You love building connections with people. (You are bound to meet amazing people - guaranteed)
- You are a fast learner
- Can dedicate at least 10 hours weekly
All backgrounds are welcomed. Fluency in English and/or French is required.
This is a fully remote position and unpaid position.
P.S: Though we believe the primary driver for you considering ASL should be your passion and desire to do something amazing; we are open to considering some form of compensation if and when suitable.
Excited by this opportunity? Sounds like a role for you? We would love to hear from you - please apply here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – “I would like to join ASL”
Afrika Startup Lab
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe