Communications Officer at Soupah Fresh Limited - Ibadanwork Soupah Fresh LimitedplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2020-10-01
Soupah Fresh Limited is an innovative corporation on the agricultural value chain that engages in rooftop farms, fortified food processing and farm linkages for rural small holder farmers into urban markets. We are looking to hire a dedicated Communications Officer to join our team. The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for answering calls, utilizing company policies to effectively solving customer issues, direct inquiries to the right departments and resolve complaints appropriately; while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience. • Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, and maintain a media database.
- Works with staff in virtually every department of the company to source for information
- Manages social media communications.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Evolve successful goal-oriented communication plans with creative departments.
- Maximizes opportunities for the company to be featured in various types of media messages.
- Develops internal company newsletters for employees and external communication for the public.
- Prepares and manages the communications department and media promotion budget, and assess/appraise growth.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient speaker of Yoruba and English
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Degree in Communications Arts or equivalent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV
Soupah Fresh Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe