Communications Officer at Affilbasework AffilbaseplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-15
Affilbase is the leading sales and affiliate marketing network in Nigeria tailored to help your business grow, scale, and meet sales and marketing goals innovatively. We are hiring a Communications Officer in Lagos (Onsite).
- We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, and dedicated Communications Officer to join our team. The Communications Officer will oversee all internal and external communication strategies, and also manage our company’s image efficiently to achieve our marketing goals. As a Communications Officer, you are expected to know the latest digital and social media trends.
- Create a monthly content calendar.
- Manage the company’s social media channels; LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Write, edit and distribute different types of content across all platforms.
- Plan editorial calendar and social media campaigns to reach wider audiences and increase brand awareness.
- Optimize content, assess user response, and generate reports on findings.
- Generate creative ideas for online content, prepare drafts, and present ideas.
- Work closely with the graphic designer to produce final social media designs.
- Craft and send out periodic newsletters to our subscribers.
- Respond to clients’ inquiries in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in related fields.
- At least, 2-3 years of experience in the field of content/ communications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Excellent knowledge of social media management.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on or before 31st March, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe