Communications Associate (NYSC) at Torilo Nigeriawork Torilo NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-23
Torilo Nigeria - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Communications Associate (NYSC) in Lagos.
- The Communications & Marketing Unit is at the heart of the firm’s growth strategy. The Unit consists of the Growth Leads team, Marketing & Communications team, Digital Marketing team, UI/UX design team & the Graphic Design team.
- The communications and marketing team is in charge of all communications that flow out of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the team lead & discharge duties assigned effectively
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Lead.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content.
- Manage traditional media relations and social media for the company
- Develop a monthly social media calendar
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Attend to customer requests across all platforms & log requests.
- Analyze performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
Minimum Competency Requirements
- Minimum of First degree in any discipline from a reputable University
- 1 year work experience.
- Minimum of a Second-class lower Division
- Preferably NYSC applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on or before 8th March, 2021, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe